Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm here!

Okay, I'm sorry, I've been here for over a week and I haven't posted anything (until right now). Really, I'm just a little lazy. Days go by fast too. Excuses of course, but I will try to keep this thing updated. I know, all of you are rolling your eyes at me, because you know better and you're probably right. Perhaps I'll defy odds, perhaps not. Only time will tell.

Melina made me this cute little sign for when I arrived. It makes me feel very very welcome, I mean, three exclamation points, wow.

Running here is so fun. There are over 300 miles of off-road trails throughout the city. Another nice thing is that there are no hills that have intentions to kill you. There are small inclines every once in a while, but nothing like the Rockies. And since hills and I have never gotten along (except when going down), the trails here and I are great friends.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you excersize now!!! I am so impressed!! I hope we will be great blogging friends. What's going on in D.C.? Is Melina there or is the welcome sighn to welcome you to the blogging world?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, hotdog, my friend! Welcome!! :) I can't wait to hear more about your take on life on the east coast. I'll call you soon so we can catch up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sis!

    I'm excited to have someone from my side of the family blogging! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Talena,

    Nice blog. Looks like your having fun.
    Summer

    ReplyDelete